Header AD

Hello World

Hello World


This will be my first post this year and also the first English post on this blog.

I want to make a lot of changes this year, but I want to keep them going, not just keep it as a plan. Not all of the plans of previous years were fulfilled. Mainly not those aimed at running this blog.

One of the most important is perhaps that I would like to publish more posts in English. My other important goal is to have regular postings, almost like a diary.

So this "Hello World" entry will be the first one. The topic of the blog itself will be about my journey in the world of Information technology, programming, WordPress, AI. Why and how I became an entrepreneur, what tools I use every day. What tools and methods did I find along the way and what discoveries did I make in the mazes of programming.


Welcome here, and stay tuned...

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post